My darlings, some of you may know that I have just returned from a whirlwind little trip to Greece, the land of my ancestors. I had a wonderful time catching up with family and friends, and enjoyed watching my little Katrushki walk down the aisle as a gorgeous flowergirl at her Godfather's wedding, which took place in an old stone church in a picturesque village on Mount Olympus, the home of the Ancient Greek Gods.
|Katrushki, the little Flowergirl|
'Whoa, Mamma!' is a little world I've created that focuses on turning the woes in life, into whoa's! Blogging has helped me reconnect to the little soul inside me that had been buried under the weight of all my 'Mummy-Duties'. I believe in nurturing gratitude and promoting things of beauty, inspiration and positivity. Thank you for reading my musings, taking the time to comment, and sharing in all the Woes and Whoa's. It means the world to me.
And so, as a heartfelt Thank You to you all, I have come up with Whoa Mamma's 'Grateful Grecian Goddess Giveaway'!!
This little collection of treasures is made up of:
- a 10cm Mastic scented votive candle from Mastihashop, (mastic is an ancient resin found only on the Greek island of Chios and has amazing therapeutic properties)
- Rose chewing gum with Chios Mastiha from Mastihashop
- a 50ml KORRES Yoghurt Body Butter, (for luscious, glowing skin)
- a 125g KORRES Pomegranate Soap (for face & body, it's a cleanser and toner in one!)
- a 70g block of world-famous ION Milk chocolate with Almonds (Whoa Mamma's favourite!)
- a handmade traditionally beaded Greek lucky-charm bracelet (because you can never have enough luck in this world!)
|A Treasure Trove of Grecian Goodness!|
|KORRES Pomegranate soap|
|Yummy, yummy ION chocolate!!|
|Gorgeous rosepetal gum from MASTIHASHOP|
One lucky darling will win it all, hopefully that's YOU!
All you have to do to enter is to be a follower of my blog or 'Whoa, Mamma' Facebook page and leave me a comment below sharing 3 things that fill your heart with Joy. Not too hard, is it?
Entries close Sunday 20th November and the winner will be drawn using random.org (I'm going to leave it up to Fate, choosing a winner from all you lovely folk would be like being asked to choose a favourite child!). Winner will be announced on my blog and Facebook page next week so stay tuned!
Please note: this is not a sponsored post. Everything in this giveway was purchased with Love, by me, with my own little euros xxxx
GOOD LUCK and feel free to share amongst your friends!!!