Wednesday, April 18, 2012

For the Love of Instagram


   Today I am linking up with 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party (Almost) Wordless Wednesday (phew! what a mouthful!).
   This (almost) Wordless Wednesday is dedicated to my new found obsession, Instagram, a fabulously funky photography application for mobile phones. 
   I've turned into a snap-happy mamma and I'm seeing my gorgeous girls in a new light, all the while creating, and conserving, some fabulous memories.
Are you on Instagram?
Do you love taking photographs?


Mamma tries to get all 'artsy'

Distracted by graffiti on our way to get milk

Twirly dancing in the kitchen

Her Daddy's eyes

Swinging the day away

Lazy day in the park

Waiting for dinner

Me and my little shadow

Holding Mamma's hand

Making bunny ears

Walking to kindergarten

Baking Greek Easter bread

Making Greek Easter cookies

5 comments:

kirri @ Happy Mums At Home said...

Who cares about Instagram....LOOK at your beautiful cherubs (My fave is the waiting for dinner shot)
x

Jess WhoaMamma said...

That's my favourite pic too, gorgeous Kirri! I have no luck with handheld cameras, they're always breaking down on me. There's a big chunk of last year where we hardly had any photos taken because we didn't have a camera. Now I'm making up for lost time and documenting all these precious moments with my precious girls x

Ms POSH said...

I just downloaded that to my phone to try out.

Have a great WW
POSH

pearl said...

♥♥

kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

love the pics... they make me melancholy cause all my kids look DOWN at me now. I miss them being little.

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...